Visit the beautiful city of Petra, see with your eyes Wadi Rum. Overnight you will spend in Bedouin tents, or hotel in Petra. Great experience!
Join us as we take you on an enchanting journey to ancient times when the Nabatean rolled the dessert and built their masterpiece city and temples.
The Assistant will collect a total of $65 (USD) in CASH at the border crossing. (This includes both border taxes) This tour price include English language Guide (if you request for foreign language tour guide :German, French , Or Spanish, it will be for an additional cost)
04:00 Pick up from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem (07:00 pick up from Eilat)
08:30 Arrival to Arava border crossing
09:00 The “Desert way” from the border to Petra along the vast desert highway
11:30 Arrival to Petra, guided tour in the pink heritage city
15:30 Lunch at a local authentic restaurant
16:30 Transported to Wadi Rum, Free evening
The order and sequence of the days, pick up times and accommodation are subject to changes.
1. Have a valid Passport and landing card available when you reserve (We require your passport number, place and date of issue, date of birth and expiry date for reservation).
2. Voucher and visa/tax/tip money – in cash only (payable in U.S dollars, Pound Sterling or Israeli Shekel).
3. Very warm clothing in winter, cool comfortable clothing and head covering in summer.
4. Good walking shoes.
5. No food or drink (water included) is allowed across into Jordan.
6. Personal insurance is not included.
7. There will be a 50% cancellation fee for cancellations made 24 hours or less prior to departure.
Our Jordan tours are tailored to those who are already in Israel, or plan to come here. We offer you the opportunity to experience Jordan with full comforts, as part of your visit to the region. If you want to experience the magnificent historical place that is Petra and Wadi Rum, go on a day tour with Egged Tours.
Rates are per person per tour