Egged Heseim Ltd. exerts much effort and numerous resources to provide all of its clients with, respectable, accessible, and professional services on the basis of equality. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law and the regulations enacted thereunder, much effort and numerous resources are invested to make the necessary accessibility adjustments that enable a person with disabilities to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
Accessibility Arrangements in Our Offices
Listed below are accessibility arrangements implemented in the Company’s offices located on the 4th floor at 10 HaAmal St., Rosh HaAyin, Israel:
– There are parking spots for persons with disabilities in the (paid) parking lot at 10 HaAmal St. accessible for tall vehicles as well.
– There is a continuum of access from the parking through the entrance to the reception center, until the service is received (including elevators).
– There are accessible bathrooms for persons with disabilities in the building lobby and on the different floors.
– Identification and direction signs are posted.
– Service animals that assist persons with disabilities are allowed in the reception center.
– If needed, service representatives may be turned to for assistance with form completion.
Accessible Customer Service
Employees are trained to offer accessible services: they are made familiar with this realm, gain corresponding awareness, and are provided with practical tools to learn how to provide effective and accessible services.
Further ways to get in touch – in addition to those available at the call center: [email protected]
An accessible website is the one that allows persons with disabilities and senior citizens to browse the website content to the same extent of efficiency and pleasure as other users. According to the 2003 Microsoft study, approximately 20-25% of the population face difficulties when using the Internet and may benefit from a more accessible website content.
Egged Heseim Ltd. believes in and works to create equal opportunities in the Internet for individuals with various disabilities, as well as for people using assistive technologies for computer usage.
Information on the Website Accessibility
– This website operates in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Service Accessibility Adjustments).
– Accessibility adjustments were performed in accordance with the recommendations of Standards Institute of Israel (Israeli standard No. 5568) for web content accessibility at AA level, as well as according to the international WCAG2.0 standard.
– The tests were performed to assess the highest compatibility (for Firefox browser).
– The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support of the standard operation patterns through the use of the following keyboard keys: arrows, Enter and Esc (for exiting menus and dialog boxes).
– The website is adjusted for display in popular browsers and for the use on mobile phones.
– To optimize the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest version of NVDA.
What’s in the Menu?
– Keyboard navigation enabled – a full accessibility component;
– Website adjustment for assistive technologies (e.g. NVDA) – a full accessibility component;
– Stopping moving elements and blocking flickers – a full accessibility component;
– Possibility to increase the website fonts to 4 different sizes;
– Changing color contrast based on dark background;
– Changing color contrast based on light background;
– Adjustment of the website for the use by colorblind persons;
– Changing fonts for better readability;
– Increasing the cursor and changing its color to black or white;
– Increasing display to about 200%;
– Highlighting links on the website;
– Highlighting headers on the website;
– Displaying an alternative image captions;
– Accessibility statement;
– Sending accessibility feedback
Requests and Suggestions to Improve Accessibility
It should be noted that we keep exerting our effort in order to improve the Company’s accessibility as a part of our obligations to enable the general public, including persons with disabilities, to enjoy our most accessible services.
If you encounter an accessibility problem or failure of any type, we would be glad to receive a feedback on that, whereupon we will do our utmost to find a solution to your problem or to fix the failure as soon as possible.
The accessibility certificate date: September 3, 2019
Accessibility certificate: https://access.nagich.co.il/assets/includes/statement/?SID=1d42b70bc6126be9151c8b6aec1adec2
Contact details of the person in charge of the accessibility issues:
Name: Bandiket Yuval
Email address: [email protected]