10% OFF :
Self-guided culinary tour in Tel Aviv HaCarmel Market with the the Shuk bites card. The card allow you to taste and dine at the best stands and stalls in the HaCarmel market at your own pace, on your own time.
Self-guided culinary tour in Tel Aviv HaCarmel Market. Enjoy Tel Aviv's rich flavors, tastes and smells with the Shuk Bites Card that allows you to explore and experience the best of Shuk HaCarmel in an easy fun way.
With the Shuk bites card you can tour the market on your own time, at your own pace, while you taste and dine at the best stands and stalls in the HaCarmel market.
The Carmel Market, or Shuk HaCarmel, (shuk meaning market in Hebrew) is the most famous of all Tel Aviv’s marketplaces. This is where you can enjoy Tel Aviv's trendy bars, restaurants, coffee shops and chef-owned food stalls. Great cultural experience of local food, people and goods.
The market is open every day of the week, except for Saturday. Tuesdays and Fridays are the busiest days at the market as artists and vendors sell unique crafts, art, and jewellery along Nahalat Binyamin Street.
After purchasing your tickets, you will be redirected to a web page which contains the pickup point details in the market, as well as the shops and the stands for redeeming your tastings.
Food and Beverage
The tour takes 2.5-3 hours
1. The tasting details and the locations of some of the shops are subject to change, according to the current situation at the market, and the daily inventory. Our advice is to print out the guidelines form, which you will receive to your email inbox when you purchase the ticket, and read our recommendations.
2. Some of the tastings may contain gluten, nuts, sesame, different spices and other food products that should not be eaten by those who are allergic to these products. If you have a doubt that there is a certain food that you are allergic to in one of the tastings, we recommend that you do not purchase the ticket.
3. Please note: Each Shuk Bites ticket is to be used by one person only.
4. The Shuk Bites card is valid for a period of 6 months from the day of purchase.
5. For your convenience please bring earphones.
Orders booked on Friday and Saturday will be delivered on Sunday
Hans from Aarau, Switzerland
Jane from West Hartford, United States
Carmine from Gräfendorf, Germany
Anastasia from Speyer, Germany
Mike S Atlanta, Georgia USA
M. London, United Kingdom
Egged Tours LLC, Haavoda 11
Rosh Hayyin, Israel, Zip Code- 48017